Sunday, September 13, 2015

TEACHING

For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord's. Romans 14:8

For believers in Jesus the end of the story is always a delight,
We are saved by grace and secure in Him and all is bright.
If we die, we belong to Him, and will go to be with the Lord,
And this fact is so wonderful to hear, and it cannot be ignored.
So if we live or die it matters not, because we belong to Him,
And with a hope like this the light is bright and will not dim. (RP)

For many years I have enjoyed the preaching and teaching of the Bible. This morning I have another opportunity to teach our Sunday School class. I look forward to it.  Yesterday I spent more time getting ready for that. We also are in the countdown for my trip to Anchorage to help my brother Harold and the memorial service for his wife Marlene. I am trying to remember all the necessary things I need to do so that Margie will be okay while I am gone. Thankfully our son and his wife will be here for that. We are thankful. We trust you all have a great day. Thanks for praying.

No comments: