Wednesday, September 23, 2015

BACK TO ROUTINE

But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you. Matthew 5:44

If you have enemies, God tells you what to do,
You may not like it but this is not something taboo.
You must learn to treat others like Jesus would do,
And never tamper with His word, its message to undo.
Pray for those who treat you ill; bless them all anew. God will help you and you'll have blessings not a few.                                            (RP)

After Anchorage, now I must settle down into the routine we have always done. Even though the trip is not a hard one, I guess because I do not sleep on any public transportation, my 29 hours without sleep gave me a desire to catch up. I took a short nap Monday, and yesterday even shorter. I think I am getting back to normal - whatever that is. We had a GOOD report at the Wound Clinic yesterday. Margie's ulcer had diminished to half-size. Thank the Lord! He prescribed compression socks for both legs. I put them on her this morning. I have learned the knack of getting them on easily.  I treat her ulcer every other day with that magical honey they gave me. What a miracle it is.Thanks for praying. 

No comments: