Friday, September 18, 2015

INACTIVE

James 4:7
Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

God's order is right, because He knows the way things should be,
Submit to Him, then life will take on new meaning; we all agree.
The devil wants us to do wrong,so please listen to God today,
Submitting to God pays off and the devil will then go away.(RP)

Until September 21 this site will be inactive. I am leaving today for Anchorage, AK to conduct the memorial service for my sister-in-law, Marlene Poulson. Please pray for Harold and all the family members who are grieving over her sudden death. The service will be at 3 pm Sunday,our time. That will be 2 pm in Anchorage. Our son Rawlie and his wife Gina are caring for Margie in my absence which I appreciate more than words can say. Please pray for Margie and them here while I am gone. Also tonight Jonathan Oliveira will be married to Katelin. I will miss this but Margie plans on going. Thanks for praying.

No comments: