Monday, September 21, 2015

LATE REPORT

Ecclesiastes 3:11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end.

God, made everything beautiful, according to His plan,
And each thing He set in order, ever since the world began.
Mankind has ideas of eternity, and wants to be part of it,
But is unaware that to enter, he is really very unfit.
God's work is very complex, and men need his help for sure,
Only in Christ is one's life sufficient, then his future is secure.(RP)

I arrived home this morning before lunch. The weekend was a blessed time and I thank all who prayed for me. My sister-in-law's memorial service went well and the Lord was glorified in it. I will tell more about it tomorrow. Thanks for praying for Margie who was WELL cared for by our dear son and wife and granddaughter. We thank them so much for their labor of love. 

No comments: