Sunday, September 27, 2015

CHURCH

Galatians 6:7 
Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.

God's law of retribution always works; He will never be mocked,
No matter what man's answer is or what he may try to concoct.
Don't be deceived by foolish thoughts; they will lead you astray,
And the thoughts and actions sowed today will never go away.
Just level with God and confess your sin; He will forgive you now, 
You will be free from the weight of sin, and at his feet humbly bow.(RP)

We will go down the hill in an hour and a half to attend Sunday School and church service. We look forward to this. I remember so well last week where I attended church with my brother and the extended family at Change Point church in Anchorage. It was a fine service. Then in the afternoon was the placing of the urn in the crypt. followed by the memorial service at the Alaskan Heritage Memorial Chapel. I am grateful for our family who cared for Margie so I could go and also Harold's boss who provided first class round trip passage to Anchorage. The day was special and I appreciated being able to be with Harold and the rest of the family on this very special day. Thank you all who prayed for us. We appreciate it. Margie was desirous I go to help which made it easier for me, and when our family offered to care for her, the decision was easy. In fact it was our son and wife who originally offered to pay my way to Anchorage. How thankful we are for them. 


No comments: