Thursday, September 10, 2015

COOKING

Mark 1:35 
Now in the morning, having risen a long while before daylight, He went out and departed to a solitary place; and there He prayed.

Jesus set the example for us in prayer,
This life He displayed was without compare,
Early each morning in a solitary place He prayed,
In this quiet place a long time He probably stayed.
The custom of prayer is a great lesson for me, 
And to be a person of prayer I want to be.
I also should daily want to meet Him in prayer,
And each day be sure I really meet Him there.
Why not start right now and give Him part of your day, 
You can be sure He will help you each step of your way.(RP)

Yesterday Margie did some baking, preparing meals for us. The casseroles are delicious. Now I should take my turn and get some green peppers stuffed and ready for us.  I was in contact with my brother Harold relative to my trip to Anchorage to conduct his wife's memorial service. I haven't traveled for a long time by air so had some questions relative to luggage, etc. Thanks so much for your prayers. 

No comments: