Saturday, September 26, 2015

CATCHING UP

Matthew 5:16 
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

If you want to honor Jesus by your life each day you live,
Just read this verse and learn what it says you can give.
By letting the light of our Father shine before people each day,
Is how you honor the Lord, and it is definitely the right way.
Your good works that God has ordained for you are what count,
And when done the way He wants, they really go on your account. 
So keep on glorifying your Father in heaven, by living down here for Him,
And we know this brings great dividends, and will fill your life to the brim.(RP)

I have been catching up ever since my return from Anchorage.  I think I am pretty well on schedule now. We had a good visit with my brother Harold last night via Skype. We are praying much for him as he tries to adjust to life without his Marlene. I am grateful to his boss who provided 1st class round trip passage to Anchorage. And we are grateful to our family who made it possible for me to go, by caring for Margie while I was gone. The Bible class yesterday was well attended again and we had a very good time in Genesis 12:1-9.   We thank you for your prayers. 

No comments: