Saturday, September 12, 2015

SATURDAY

Being confident of this very thing,that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.Philippians 1:6

God is not finished with you dear Christian; there is much He wants to do,
Salvation is a great part of your life, but there is more He wants to do for you.
Every day we live, His Word teaches, guides and trains our seeking heart,
The more we do this the better it gets, and from this habit we will not depart.
The years come and go, and we grow in Him, and God's work never stops,
God promises that He'll keep working on us and we know His work is tops.(RP)

Today I plan on preparing some peppers for future meals by stuffing and baking them. I am trying to think of everything I need to do in preparation for the trip to Anchorage. My brother Harold sent the passage information to me last night and we talked on Skype concerning the particulars of it.  Margie had a good night, for which we are thankful. She will be making some phone calls which is part of her ministry on week ends. I teach a Sunday School class at our church tomorrow and am studying for it today also. Thanks for your prayers.

No comments: