Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Weather

VERSE FOR THE DAY
 I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me,and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. 
John 15:5
Abiding in Christ, what a wonderful place, the branches secure in the Vine,
To think that He cares so much for me, and all His promises are mine.
I know I can depend on His strong arm, helping every step of the way,
So I go in His strength knowing very well that in Him there is joy everyday. (RP)

Our shopping list alerts us to the need of getting more supplies today.  Heavy winds are predicted for this afternoon with plenty of rain.  We are glad our family tested the generator, in case of a power outage.  We wish Margie could do better sleeping but at least she did get some rest. Yesterday we did a lot of work on the Brazil book and I also worked on study for Friday Bible class.  Thanks for remembering us in prayer. 


No comments: