Sunday, January 6, 2013

Preaching

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.Phil 4:13

The enabling power of Jesus, helping all who are His own,
Giving help for God honoring efforts, knowing we're not alone.
His strength is so assuring and his presence a comfort indeed,
So with courage we face each challenge knowing this promise is guaranteed.  (RP)

I am happy to be preaching today in our home church.  Our grandson is here and plans to be with us which is special also.  Yesterday Margie spent a great deal of time reading through our journals, culling out seed thoughts for the Brazil book.  I rewrote some of the stories she corrected and also started another new story which I should complete today sometime. Margie did not have a real good night and we are sorry about that.  We pray tonight will be better.  Thanks again for your prayers.

No comments: