Tuesday, January 29, 2013

It worked

VERSE FOR THE DAY

How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand;When I awake, I am still with You.  Psalm 139:17-18

To realize that God thinks of me, is a fact more valuable than gold,
His constant thoughts to me, the number of them can't be told
.My heart overflows with gratitude when I think of His love for me,
 I cannot understand it all and from it I don't care to flee.(RP)

The second trial sample of sleep medication the allergist sent Margie also worked.  The night before it did not.  She took a larger dose and all was well.  She will be talking to the doctor today about ordering one of both of these that did so well.  We sent out our yearly January update letter to all on our email list.  Many of these were returned.  We never cease to amaze at how often people change their email server.  I also sent off 45 more Brazil book stories.  I will try to get another bunch sent today as well.  We really want to get the book deal finalized hopefully so it will be ready for Christmas.  Thank you for praying. 

No comments: