Monday, January 14, 2013

Thankfully better


VERSE OF THE DAY 

The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:2

We need strong foundations in everything, especially in spiritual things,
And how great to know the Lord is my Rock, what a thrill to my heart this brings.
And yes He's my Fortress to shelter me well, and keep me secure in His place,
And I am content with my present lot, until I look on His face
When the enemy attacks, He delivers me; what a refuge for my soul
,With His shield I'm protected and my salvation is sure--all beneath His control. (RP) 

Yesterday our son had to return to his workplace early.  Nathan our grandson stayed and was here last night.  Margie thankfully did well again.  Yes, I got the medication that we forgot the day before, therefore she was able to sleep better.  We missed church but some called to inquire why.  We appreciate your prayers and thank you for them. 


No comments: