Sunday, January 13, 2013

Poor sleep

VERSE FOR THE DAY 

To Him all the prophets witness that, through His name, whoever believes in Him will receive remission of sins.Acts 10:43 

The Bible preaches the gospel, it's as clear as the prophets declare,
Remission of sin for the sinner, is there for those who prepare. 
Trust Jesus as personal Savior and experience forgiveness, my friend
The result will be joy forever, peace, contentment and life without end..(RP)

A first for us yesterday:  We forgot to pick up Margie's prescription at the drug store.  Thus, she had no medication and the result was a very poor night.  As I write this, she is finally sleeping.  She left a note for me that she would not be attending Sunday School or church service.  I hope she can sleep and get some rest.  She wanted me to go on to church, but I will not leave her alone.  Our son, Rawlie, just left for work in Everett.  There was a problem with one of their products and a recall was made.  Rawlie programmed all the software to handle that very expensive process.  Thanks friends for your prayers,  

No comments: