Sunday, January 20, 2013

To church we go

VERSE FOR THE DAY

 Then Peter came to Him and said, "Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Up to seven times?;Jesus said to him;I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven.  Matthew 18:21-22

God is always so long-suffering, let's learn from Him today,
If your friend needs your forgiveness, give it now without delay
When on this vital subject, do it God's way, please, don't fail.
Ignoring God's instructions will more problems soon entail.
(RP)

Margie told me this morning she had a real good night. Thank you Lord.  We look forward to Sunday School and church this morning. We missed last Sunday because of Margie's poor sleep the nigh before. Yesterday I was able to write 4 more stories for our Brazil book.  That brings the total to 180.  We are pleased.  Our son and grandson are with us and suppose they will be returning home today.  Thank you one and all for your prayer support.

No comments: