Sunday, January 27, 2013

Thanks for sleep



VERSE FOR THE DAY


Then Peter said, Silver and gold I do not have,but what I do have I give you:In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk.And he took him by the right hand and lifted him up,and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength  Acts 3:6-7

This crippled man for many years, tried in vain for a cure,
On this special day news came for him, a man so very poor
Peter preached in Jesus' name, and took him by the hand,
And then gave him a word so sweet;rise up my friend and stand..(RP)

Again, we are so thankful for a good night for Margie.  It is a blessing.  Yesterday she helped so much by reading through our journals for story ideas.  I was able to work on about 75 stories and get them ready to send to the editor.  We look forward to church today.  Thanks, dear friends, for your prayers,




No comments: