Thursday, January 17, 2013

Not so good


VERSE FOR THE DAY

"And whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted. Matthew 23:12  

At times I am inclined to ask myself, I wonder what God thinks of me,
Then I look in His Word and read this verse and immediately I see.
If I am haughty and stuck on myself, I can know things will not go well,
God will humble me in His sovereign way and bring me out of my spell.
But I want to learn to do things His way and humble myself before Him,
When I do, the results are sure, because he fills me with Himself to the brim.

We are sorry Margie did not have a good night.  She is wondering if maybe the air hose was not rinsed sufficiently when she washed it yesterday.  We'll work on that and see.  She continued reading through our journals, getting ideas for stories for me to write.  The day before she found 3 and I wrote them up.  Yesterday I sent off 51 stories to the editor and hopefully soon I'll send more.  Today is busy with activities.  Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: