Monday, January 21, 2013

Not so good


VERSE FOR THE DAY

I know your works that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of My mouth.  Revelation 3:15-16 

Sluggish workers for God are an ugly lot, bringing judgment from Him above,
He would rather see work that is hot or cold, not insipid and lacking love.
When God is displeased with our work for Him, we better step back and look,
And ask His forgiveness and cleansing now,and return to the path we forsook.
(RP)
We had a good day yesterday at church and a meal with our son and grandson. The rest of the family was not able to be here and we missed them.  In our spare time we continued work on the Brazil book and I was able to write three more stories.  We now have over 180 for which we are thankful.  Margie didn't have a good night. We have no clue why. We pray tonight will be better.  And again, we thank you for praying for us. 

No comments: