Wednesday, December 19, 2018

THE JOKE'S ON ME

For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. 
Ephesians 2:10

When we are saved God expects us to work,
It is written in His word and we should not shirk.
He made us beautiful and has a job for us to do,
So work for Him with enthusiasm and be true.
This work He prepared long ago, so don't delay,
Keep on doing it very faithfully from day to day.  (RP)

We live and learn. For most of my married days, Margie ironed clothes. Toward the end of her days, she did as much as possible, then I finished up. I don't mind it at all. After her passing, I continued, and made a discovery that was WONDERFUL. I guess she just liked to iron wrinkle-free shirts anyway. I never even gave it a thought. But now after washing, I hang them up. I soon discovered they look pretty good. They were made that way, so now I don't iron much anymore. Yes, I live and learn. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: