Saturday, December 8, 2018

GOD-DIRECTED DILEMMA

Psalm 143:8Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, For in You do I trust; Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, For I lift up my soul to You.

Lord help me read your Word each day
And learn Your will for me
And make my life so full of you
So others my Savior will see. (RP)

It's God-directed, because He does everything right. I believe this with all my heart. Yesterday I learned that my feeding tube has to be replaced. The defect I described to the person at the Mt. Baker Imaging requires a new tube. They cannot do it now, because the new replacement was made  on November 16,  and it must heal thoroughly before inserting another in the passageway. In the meanwhile, I am supposed to find online, a clamp that will work with the tube. This will allow me to do the feeding and not remove that pesky little stopper multiple times and wear it out. I spent over an hour and haven't found it yet. Last night I improvised one from an office paper clip, using a rubber band to increase the tension. Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: