Tuesday, December 25, 2018

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

Then the angel said to them, Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people   Luke 2:10

The shepherds received such a message that night from the angel of God from above,
It was filled with hope and good tidings for sure, and signed with the Father's love.
The joy which he promised which through Jesus would come, was a message for one and all,
And all who receive Him have this joy in their lives, because one day upon Him they did call. (RP)


The radio has abundant words to say about depression on this day.  I pray that each of us will reach out to any who may be suffering. I am so blessed to have a loving family who cares. Thankfully I am not depressed. This is the second Christmas without Margie, and even though I miss her, I am so thankful that the precious memories linger, and I rest in God's great promise, that He will never leave me nor forsake me. Thank you my dear friends and family, for praying.

No comments: