Monday, December 24, 2018

IF YOU CAN'T SING

I will sing of the LORD's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. 
Psalms 89:1

A believer can always sing about Jesus, even if he has no voice,
Because this is melody in the heart, and it is always the right choice.
So we give thanks for His great love, from the bottom of our heart,
And praise Him because we heard, and got off to a right start. 
This song never ceases, we just keep it up, until we are home.
Thank God for this lovely place Heaven; we will never have to roam. (RP)

A couple visiting our  church remarked yesterday that they remembered my strong singing voice. They did not know that now I cannot sing. I try, but the vocal chords don't cooperate. I have told many that I can make melody IN MY HEART to the Lord, and that's my joy.  Another thing: if you cannot sing, whistle. Last night, watching a Christian program, I belted out with my whistling. I discovered that the vocal chords let me down even doing that. Who cares?  No one can take away the music in my heart. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: