Monday, December 17, 2018

PHONE RECEPTION

Then Moses said to God, Indeed, when I come to the children of Israel and say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you, and they say to me, What is His name? what shall I say to them? And God said to Moses, I AM WHO I AM. And He said, Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, I AM has sent me to you. Exodus 3:13-14


The names of God are important to us and reveal to us very much,
In fact His names help us all through life, and bring us the Master's touch.
For each of our needs, He has a name that helps, displaying His loving care, 
If you doubt God's help don't forget his I Am, because it's always there,
When we are aware of the I AM who speaks, there's nothing for us to fear,
He supplies what we need with His special name, and we know he is always near. (RP)


My son appreciates the wonderful WiFi connection in my house. However, my special Lazy Boy place does not do so well when I want to use my phone to browse, etc.  Yesterday I decided to do something which I had in the back of my mind for quite awhile. I unplugged the microwave, which was in direct line from my office to the Lazy Boy.  The signal immediately went from "fair" to "good" reception.  So at least it is a step in the right direction. I still have a WiFi booster to install to improve that, hopefully.

No comments: