Tuesday, December 11, 2018

FINAL REPORT

Luke 12:6-7 Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins? And not one of them is forgotten before God. 7 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.

Don't ever think you are not important; God has a message for you,
Not even transactions are overlooked by Him; look at His point of view.
He even knows how much hair is on our head, so don't be misled.
We are valuable to God, even more than the birds that fly overhead. (RP)

My therapy sessions have ended. She reported that I continue to aspirate food and liquid. I am to continue my home therapies, and if I feel any sickness EVER, whether great or small, get to the doctor. Pneumonia is prominent among those who aspirate. God has preserved me from this, and all are amazed. My left vocal chord is weak, but functioning pretty well.  I even enjoyed trying to sing Sunday at church. I pity those nearby who heard. God is so good. I feel wonderful, and have good health.  I will echo what the apostle Paul wrote many years ago. Php 4:11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. 

No comments: