Friday, December 21, 2018

SETTING GOALS

John 15:14  You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.

What a joy to be called a friend of Jesus; this is a healthy desire,
And for all who read these humble lines, to this you should aspire.
To be Jesus' friend, you must personally receive Him into your life,
When you do, there is freedom,and usually much less strife.
Belonging to Jesus means you follow His commands,
Doing from the heart what He earnestly of you demands.
So come aboard dear friend, and begin with Jesus today,
Ask Him into your life,read His word, and then its words obey. (RP)

Let us not start the New Year slipshod.  Set some goals that will help you achieve all that God wants for you. If we all do this, perhaps things will change, and so will we. Let's give it a try.  Thanks for praying. 

LAST MINUTE
I TRIED AND IT WORKED!

I had a strange feeling during the night that I should check online about my book. I did and it was advertised on Amazon.
so for those who haven't heard, my new book Miracle Miles - For God's Special People is on the market. I then checked my email and the announcement was there. I am thankful.





No comments: