Wednesday, December 12, 2018

PROOF READING

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.
Ephesians 1:3

Believers in Christ have blessings galore; this is God's promise today,
These spiritual blessings are His love-gift to us; we thank Him and pray.
God is not stingy in giving these things; every blessing is ours to enjoy,
We gladly accept them and earnestly endeavor each one to employ. (RP)

I received the corrected manuscript for my book, and found one more mistake, which I noted on their special correction form. I am hoping this is the last. It has happened several times now, and there must be a glitch in the software system somewhere, because the mistakes are spacing problems. I thought the book would be ready by Christmas, but I hardly see how that is possible now.  Solomon said it best and I will say amen to it: Ecl 12:12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh. I have to say however, that I do like studying God's word. Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: