Saturday, December 15, 2018

GOD'S PRECIOUS WORD

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 

A three-fold command is given us here, to help us along life's way,
And all who diligently follow God's lead, will be blessed every day.
So cheer up fellow Christian, rejoice always in our wonderful Lord.
And I know without a doubt, that in doing so their is great reward.
Pray more each day, and give thanks to Him, and thus his will fulfill,
And you, my friend will be content in life, because you have done His will. (RP)

This verse from the Bible caught my attention this morning, so it became the theme of the poem I wrote.  How wonderful is His word. It is our daily food and inspiration. I pray it will be the same for you today. Thanks for praying. 



No comments: