Wednesday, November 21, 2018

WHAT'S NEXT?

Matthew 6:33  But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you

To have the best in life  we better do things God's way,
Just listen to His Word and do what He would say.
Seeking Him and all He has for us, we will win,
And He’ll give us what we should have, and that's the way to begin.  (RP)


Have you often asked yourself the title of this post?  Today is another day to walk with the Lord. I am blessed to have Rawlie with me again. He is doing some important project for his company, and appreciates the fine WiFi reception in my house. That also gives him another time for company here with me. He and his family are so thoughtful.  I will keep on studying for future classes.  My tube feeding has normalized now, and I only have a minimum of pain, which I am praying will go away some day. Thanks for praying.

No comments: