Monday, November 19, 2018

GOD ANSWERS PRAYER

We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers, (1Thess. 1:2)

Lord I need to enlarge my prayer list and include more people today.
Please show me how to do this, and teach me Lord to pray.(RP)

Through my blog and Facebook postings, more people are following my goings-on. I am pleased about this, because the more people who are praying, is better.  You know already that I was having problems getting the nutrient to go down the new tube. It is slower than in the smaller tube, and presents me with a challenge.  I am happy to report that yesterday's "feedings" were much better. I guess I am learning to cope with the situation, and as far as I am concerned, it is because of prayer.  My new project is how to  change bandages on the tube entry point into my body. There is a large clear disk that fits over the tube and against my body to hold the bandage. This is all new for me. I don't know how to move this disk. I will find out today by calling the experts. Thank you so much for praying. 

No comments: