Thursday, November 8, 2018

FIRST TIME

And let us not grow weary while 
doing good, for in due season we 
shall reap if we do not lose heart.
Galatians 6:9
<><><><>
In doing good we tend to tire but 
the payoff's on the way.
And discouraged we must not 
become as we walk the Lord's 
highway.  (RP)
<><><><>
Last night at church was the first time I have been able to stay for the prayer time. Normally there are more things on the program, and I always have to leave, so I can get home in time for my 8 pm infusion (feeding tube process).  Last night the program was different and I was able to get in on all the prayer time. It was very nice and I appreciated being able to be part of it. Today Laurel Hicks continues her help for me, as she reads through my book manuscript. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: