Saturday, November 17, 2018

A NEW LEARNING CURVE

Proverbs 27:1  Do not boast about tomorrow, For you do not know what a day may bring forth.

We quickly make our plans, for the things we want to do,
Carefully things are put in place, and we are on the go,
So often God is not consulted, as we go about our way,
And before we know it, things have changed; it does not pay,
Don't boast about tomorrow; just leave those plans with Him,
Let God choose your way; He will fill your life to the brim. (RP)

I thought things would go easily after the new tube placement, but I soon discovered I have some things to learn. The tube is shorter, and does not have the same system of control as the former one.  The liquid comes out of it between syringe fills, so I have to close it each time and hold it high. I will consult the experts on the subject to get their opinions of how best to do it.
These things challenge me. I already have an idea about a  device that I can build to help me in the process. Thanks for praying. 


No comments: