Wednesday, November 28, 2018

KEEPING SCHEDULES

Matthew 6:33  But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you

To have the best in life  we better do things God's way,
Just listen to His Word and do what He would say.
Seeking Him and all He has for us, we will win,
And He’ll give us what we should have, and that's the way to begin  (RP)

Since my surgery and recovery, I have learned a few things about schedules. My years of teaching in the seminary in Brazil,certainly started me on this. Now, if I start at six in the morning, I will be finished with my morning schedule by nine. Why? Because of the time involved in tube feeding (infusion), and the physical therapies that follow.  And to add to this schedule I have three more infusions before the day ends, each followed by physical therapy. And my time in the Bible and prayer, also has priority. I like schedules. Because of this, I am ready for Friday's Bible class at the Ferndale Activity Center. Thanks for praying.



No comments: