Friday, November 23, 2018

BLACK AND WHITE

John 15:7  If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. 

Keep fellowship with Jesus in your life everyday,
Abiding in Him is our blessing, as we walk the way,
As we pray for those things He lays upon our heart,
What joy He gives, as we keep close and don't depart, (RP)

It is called Black Friday, but I really wonder sometimes if it is the right name. For some their experience may be black; for others it will be a day of great fun. But what about white?  Will that be our Christmas name, because we think of all the beautiful snow scenes? Maybe for you it is a matter of black or white. So much for colors. I had a wonderful time with my son and his family at their Thanksgiving treat for Teens Challenge. My grandson spoke to the residents at worship time and my other grandson played the guitar and led in worship. It was great. And for the first time, I partook of the meal with mashed potatoes, gravy and turkey (cut in very small pieces). For desert I had mostly the filling of a pumpkin pie. What a wonderful day. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: