Monday, November 5, 2018

CHANGE OF SCHEDULE

I got a surprises last evening when I opened my email. There was the proof manuscript for my next book. I must go through it, if possible, looking for any last minute corrections needed, before it goes to the publisher. I already found they left out a picture, so will have to correct that. Last night I read several chapters. So my prayer request is that I may be able to detect any other issues as I go through the chapters. I am pleased with the setup, and I thank you for helping me in prayer. 


Philippians 2:3
Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves

Look what God wants you to do today.
The kids will say,"It will blow you away".
Selfish ambition is on the no no list.
To this God will always and rightly insist.
Don't be conceited in anything you do,
This proves to Him that you are really true.
In humility consider others better than you,
Soon you will learn things that you never knew.  (RP)

No comments: