Tuesday, November 13, 2018

PAPER WORK

Mark 11:25 And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses.

When Christians pray, God requires much and He tells us so right here,
If you have been wronged and will not forgive, your state is quite severe.
When we forgive, then God forgives and our communion is so sweet,
And when we treat people like God wants us to, our lives will be complete. (RP)

Do you wonder what paper work is?  For me it is going through accumulated mail.  Sometimes, inadvertently, I find things that I did not expect. I also read several cards sent me after Margie's passing. A few tears, a joyful heart, and thanksgiving for dear friends. I continue that process today. Thanks for praying. Oh yes, and I did send off the correction form for my book. In about 10 days, they said I will receive the manuscript again to inspect. On and on it goes. Thanks for praying.

No comments: