Saturday, November 3, 2018

SURPRISE VISIT

For the word of God is living and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword. 
Hebrews 4:12
<><><><>
The Bible, God's word is so powerful, and meets us where we are,
It cuts through the glitter of life and will do it without leaving a scar.
The Bible has answers to life's problems; you would be wise to look,
Take time to read what God says about YOU in this wonderful Book.
Be alert as you read this Book; it reveals your weakness for sure,
Follow its precepts my friend; God will cleanse and make you pure. (RP)
<><><><>
Rawlie, my son, called to say he was coming to Ferndale. He has some business matters to care for, and wanted to spend the night here. What wonderful news!  While here, he also told me he wanted to be with me when I have the surgical placement of my new stomach tube, November 16. What great news that was for me, because I was wondering who I would ask. I have many friends who would help me, but it is very nice that Rawlie will do it. Thank you all so much for your prayer support. It means so much to me.  



No comments: