Sunday, November 4, 2018

STORMY NIGHT

Jeremiah 33:3 Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.

You read the Bible and it seems so dull and dry,
Why don't you pray and really give it one more try.
God will answer your prayer with something great,
He will show you things that are classed as first rate.
You don't know all God wants you to know just yet,
Give Him time and you'll learn things and not forget. (RP)

I don't have to tell anyone who lives in this part of Whatcom county, that we had quite a storm last night. It started with plenty of rain, then the winds came. It is still dark outside, so I have no idea  what damage was done, or things moved around by the violent winds.  All I know is that the activity did keep me awake for awhile. I am glad the Lord is the controller of these things, so we just accept what He sends our way. Thanks for praying and I trust you set your clocks back, and will be going to church this morning. Rawlie returns home to his family and church this morning. 

No comments: