Wednesday, February 3, 2016

WASH DAY

Matthew 10:29-31
Are not two sparrows sold for a penny?Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father.And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

God values you and me today in ways so different than most,
His knowledge of us is unlimited and to us He is very close.
Why would he care how much hair I have; does it really matter?
He does not tell us these things just because He wants to flatter.
No, His love and care for us is the greatest thing known to man,
You can be sure that it is all because you and I are in His plan.(RP)

This is washday, as is every Wednesday. Today I also work on prayer requests to be put in our church prayer sheet. I will complete that today so the church secretary can get it printed. If there is any time left over I will do more on Genesis 24. It is great chapter and I am anxious to get into it Friday. Thanks for praying.  

No comments: