Wednesday, February 10, 2016

PRIVILEGE

The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. 
Psalm 18:2

We need strong foundations in everything, especially in spiritual things,
And how great to know the Lord is my Rock, what a thrill to my heart this brings.
And yes He's my Fortress to shelter me well, and keep me secure in His place,
When the enemy attacks, He delivers me; what a refuge for my soul,
With His shield I'm protected and my salvation is sure--all beneath His control.(RP)

I had the privilege of meeting with the elders of our church last night.  Our concern is the search for a pastor. Our present pastor, Dave Lunsford, is transitioning to be executive director of Baptist Network Northwest. We appreciate your prayers about this. Yesterday Margie cleaned bathrooms, fixed our meals, and several other things. I completed the weekly prayer sheet for our church, and spent other time putting the finishing touches to our Friday Bible study.  Thanks for praying.  

No comments: