Friday, February 19, 2016

HOMEGOING

Ephesians 2:1-3 
And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins... 

The day God gave me spiritual life was the greatest of them all,
And I'm rejoicing in this fact and this wonderful verse by Paul.
I was dead in trespasses and in sin, and He really rescued me,
When I put my trust in Him, from my sins He set me free.(RP)

Our friend Jim Tiesinga died yesterday morning. His wife, Mae Rose, called us with the notice. We visited with them Saturday in the rest home. His family was there. The service will be March 4th at Sunrise Baptist Church. As I mentioned yesterday, Thursday was a full day for us. Today we look forward to Bible class. In the afternoon the service man for our security system will be here. We will be so glad when our contract runs out and we can start with the new digital system I already have installed but not yet activated.  Thanks for your prayers. 

No comments: