Wednesday, February 24, 2016

FUNERALS

The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul.Psalm 19:7

God's law is always right, He tells us so right here,
He who obeys that law, will be saved, and that is clear.
Jesus came to save sinners, and He calls them even now,
He saves every person, who will come and humbly bow.(RP)

I am working with two families who have lost a family member and they asked me to do the service. One is Saturday, the other March 4.  I will miss the Bible study which I really would like to teach, but family travel schedules made it necessary. We are working on finding a substitute teacher, but the one I want is presently ill.  Hope he gets better soon. Margie is doing well since her foot treatment Monday, and we are glad. Today is wash day so back and forth we go from our study to the garage, caring for it. Thanks for praying.

No comments: