Monday, February 29, 2016

CAUGHT UP

Matthew 6:15 
But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Forgiveness is a powerful thing, that we all should learn more about,
Jesus gave some counsel so strong, we should read and be devout.
If we want forgiveness we must learn to forgive; there is no other way,
So get on board and quickly forgive and please do not ever delay. (RP)

Last week I did all the advance preparation for this week's Bible class. I am unable to teach it because I have a funeral at that time. A kind member of our class (and church), Tom Knight, has graciouisly consented to teach it. I prepared the answer sheet, leaving room for his own ideas as well. I also printed and gave him the photo and facts about the series I preface my class with called God's Handiwork in Nature. So even though I would surely like to teach the class, I am happy Tom will do it for me. We had a guest speaker at our church Sunday and it seems people enjoyed him very much. Thanks for praying.

No comments: