Thursday, February 11, 2016

LOOKING AHEAD

1 Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

What a command is given us here; am I able to really obey?
Yes I am because God's word about this has much to say.
We pray all the time in our mind and heart; this is right for me,
And the attitude of prayer is so special; I am sure you agree.
Let us learn to pray about all things, and stay in touch with God,
We know things will be better, and from Him we get His nod.(RP)

We got the washing done and Margie did the ironing. I worked up the minutes for the Elder's meeting and sent them to the members. Pastor has invited the Elders to attend a Ministry Conference in Bellevue April 7-9. I will not be attending, because it is more important for me to be with Margie. Yesterday I got most of the printing done for Bible class. We received several calls and e-mails from some who will not be in the class Friday.  It's the time of year and we have to expect this. Thanks for praying.

No comments: