Monday, February 15, 2016

HOPE TO FINISH

 If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 2 Chr 7:14

Humility God demands of us if blessings are to flow,
And we are exhorted to pray also if we expect to grow,
Seeking God's face for everything, will help us everyday,
And heaven will answer with blessings galore as always His will obey.
Healing of land and forgiveness of sin is for all who listen to Him, 
So begin right now and do what He says and your life will be filled to the brim.(RP)

I didn't work on my office yesterday, so hopefully today I can get it finished. We had good services at church yesterday morning and evening. Today it is raining again, but we are used to this.  We have some meat cooking in the Crock-Pot and it smells like a good meal. We trust your day goes well. Thanks for your prayers. 

No comments: