Saturday, February 20, 2016

OPEN HOUSE

Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again ... but the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life. John 4:13-14

The spiritual water that Jesus gives, satisfies and saves the soul,
It satisfies more than anything and makes all who receive it, whole.
Refreshment from God never has an end; it keeps coming all the time,
This life in Christ is a blessing, my friend, that is precious and sublime(RP)

Our schedule today is filled. At noon I will be with a family who requested my help for a funeral. After that we will be going to an open house at Ardelle Hanowell's place. We look forward to this. I am preparing in advance more study sheets for Genesis, and also working on a devotional at church Sunday night. We trust your day goes well. We just had a nice phone visit with our son.  Thanks for praying

No comments: