Sunday, February 14, 2016

NOT FINISHED

For we walk by faith, not by sight. 2 Cor 5:7

I am glad we don't have to see what's ahead. right around the next bend,
We are only asked to walk by faith and totally on the Lord depend,
He knows so much better what's ahead and I can trust Him for that,
But if I go it alone and walk without Him, I know I will fall down flat.(R)

I worked all day on my office and I think it is now half-done.  It is unbelievable how much stuff can accumulate. I threw away a lot of things. In mid-afternoon we visited Jim Tiesinga who is ill. His wife and children were there so it was a nice time to visit them. Jim is nearing his departure for Heaven. Please pray for the Tiesinga family. We look forward to church this morning and tonight. Thanks for your prayers. 

No comments: