Saturday, February 27, 2016

CELEBRATION

Ephesians 2:1-3 
And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins... 

The day God gave me spiritual life was the greatest of them all,
And I'm rejoicing in this fact and this wonderful verse by Paul.
I was dead in trespasses and in sin, and He really rescued me,
When I put my trust in Him, from my sins He set me free.(RP)

I was treated very well at the celebration yesterday with our family. We had a delicious meal at the restaurant, and dessert here at home. Margie made my favorite angel food cake. In no time that was gone except one piece. The cards and unsolicited gifts were special also. My brother Harold in Alaska did not forget me either, and surprised us with a generous token of his love. What a day it was!! Thanks to all for Facebook, e-mail and cards received. I go for coffee this morning with our son, then I have a funeral at noon. Then we have a class social this evening. Thanks for praying.

No comments: