Monday, February 22, 2016

FOOT DOCTOR

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
John 14:27


In a world that's so agitated, and so many very high-strung,
I'm glad the Lord has answers for the old and also the young.
He gives peace for needy souls;what a blessing to receive,
And to think it's here for you if you just claim it and believe.
When God's peace controls your heart, you are truly blessed,
Let not your heart be troubled, because you have the best.
Fear is gone forever when His peace reins in your soul,
When my heart grows anxious, my burden upon Him I roll.

After Margie's terrific ingrown toenail pain Saturday, I called her doctor's office and left a message requesting an appointment in case of any cancellations. Thankfully this morning they called and she sees him this morning. We are thankful. Yesterday was a good day at church. The morning services were a blessing. In the evening I gave a short meditation after our pastor spoke on some helps as we seek another pastor for our church. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: