Tuesday, February 9, 2016

COOLER

Now therefore, listen to me, my children, For blessed are those who keep my ways. Prov 8:32 

Wisdom speaks clearly right here to us, to keep her ways each day,
And those who do will be blessed indeed for they have learned to obey.
So listen to wisdom dear friend, as you read God's holy Word.
It's the only reliable counsel you'll get and the best thing you have heard(RP)

These two days we have sun. That means it is cooler. This morning it is 33 degrees. Compared to some places, I guess this is mild. Yesterday after getting two more study sheets prepared for future Bible classes, I did more correction work on our Shepherd book stories. We are slowly getting them processed. My big job will be to go through ALL of them and make the final corrections that Margie made. It is quite enjoyable reading the stories again and realize the wonderful experiences we witnessed while on the road for Shepherds. Thanks for praying.

No comments: