Sunday, March 15, 2015

UP EARLY

But as for you, brethren, do not grow weary in doing good.
2 Thessalonians 3:13

Sometimes we grow tired and weary, and we don't know what to do,
God tells us simply to not grow weary, but there's something else for you. 
By doing good is the source of our strength, so don't give up my friend,
Just keep on plugging, working for Him, and fully on Him depend. (RP)

I'm up early this morning because I teach one of the adult Sunday School classes this morning. I have several commitments for speaking, and yesterday my study time was limited. This morning I am going over my lesson early before the rush of the day starts. Margie is still sleeping, and I hope she had a good night. She insisted on preparing a quick meal for our son and daughter-in-law who were with us for lunch yesterday. She was pretty tired after that, but I know it means a lot to her to entertain this way. Then we all attended the 90th birthday open house for Doris Robertson, a long time friend of ours here in Ferndale. It was really nice seeing our friends at that occasion. As always, thank you for praying. 

No comments: