Saturday, March 28, 2015

FAMILY

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

In a world that's so agitated, and so many very high-strung,
I'm glad the Lord has answers for the old and also the young.
He gives peace for needy souls;what a blessing to receive,
And to think it's here for you if you just claim it and believe.
When God's peace controls your heart, you are truly blessed,
Let not your heart be troubled, because you have the best.
Fear is gone forever when His peace reins in your soul,
When my heart grows anxious, my burden upon Him I roll.(RP)

The Bible study went well yesterday and all seemed pleased to be studying the first two verses of Genesis. There was good discussion,intelligent questions,and a quality time of learning God's word. We spent the rest of the afternoon leisurely doing things around the house. In fact I studied for next week's lesson. Our son sent a text that he was coming in the evening so we looked forward to that. He and I will go to Starbucks this morning for coffee. Part of his family will be here with him for lunch today at our house. We are happy they are coming. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: